Recruitment has now closed for this year. Watch this space for the next program!
2017 WQPHN Diabetes Collaborative Wave 1
12-month program with an introduction and two workshops in the practice
One-day Diabetes Management workshop for the Practice Team
- $12,000 per practice with 12 practices in total – 4 in each region
- All workshops provided in the practices for no charge and catering provided
- Program Support provided by WQPHN Primary Health Care Support Coordinators
- Collaborative handbook supplied
- RACGP Diabetes Guidelines supplied
- Desktop Guide to Chronic Disease Management and Medicare Benefits Schedule
- (MBS item numbers) supplied.
- Diabetes Guide for Medical Director and Best Practice
- Secure website to view data and PDSAs
- RACGP/ACCRM Cat 1 and/or Cat 2 points available for workshop attendance
To be considered for future initiatives please contact your local Primary Health Care Support Coordinator