ICT & Health Informatics Support Officer
Part time - Suit final year student or graduate
At WQPHN we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals in remote areas to deliver better health outcomes for the people of Western Queensland. This entails a significant challenge for digital health support, health informatics and interoperability for clinical systems.
Do you share a similar passion? Are you interested in an opportunity in a part time support role and to gain experience in health informatics projects in the primary healthcare sector while completing your studies? We’d like to hear from you.
The ICT & HI Support Officer reports to the ICT Manager. The position will be located in our Brisbane or Melbourne hub locations. If you are residing in our regions and studying online, it may be located in our Roma or Mount Isa offices.
The key focus areas include:
- ICT admin support for WQPHN users and SharePoint intranet during core business hours (particularly 8 am – 12 noon AEST);
- Provide assistance to health intelligence team with Business and Data analysis and data cleansing;
- Analyse performance results, recommend and implement improvements to meet or exceed defined service levels;
- Ensure that staff using clinical systems and reporting assets are well supported, consistent with Practice data agreements, reporting obligations and ICT training needs within the organization;
- Coordinate the acquisition process for user requirements, onboarding and offboarding; and
- Perform other health information projects and/or tasks as directed by the ICT Manager.
Remuneration may include attractive salary packaging options.
WQPHN encourages expressions of interest from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants.
For the full Position Description containing the key selection criteria download the position description here.
TO APPLY: please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. Your cover letter/email should briefly address your experience or approach (even if you do not yet have work experience) to the:
- focus areas above, or
- key selection criteria in the full position description.